We all tried to look older when we were young, but as we got older we wanted to stay young forever. ? This is why I did this Simple Youthful Classic Winged Eye with Red Lips makeup tutorial.
1. Fill in your eyebrows in strokes that imitate your natural brow hair.
2. Make your eyebrows less arched and drew them a bit thicker. The reason is that you will look younger with straighter and thicker brows. (Think all the babies and kids’ eyebrows. They are usually straight and thick)
3. Keep everything light when contour, don’t overdo it.
4. Contour your nose bridge just a little wider, don’t make it so narrow like how we usually contour our noses. ( Babies and kids usually have a wider nose bridge, so think of them when doing this step)
5. Define your inner corner of your eyes with the black eyeliner pen. This way your eyes will appear more lifted with the winged eyeliner at the outer corner of your eyes.
#happyhumpday everyone! ✌?
Hope you will enjoy watching it.
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
Mac Studio Fix – NC 20 | NARS all day luminous in Deauville
Too Faced Sexy Eyeshadow palette ( Bronze color: Ingenue Cream color: Naive Gold color: New In Town)
Rimmel London Exaggerate color 26/Nior
Benefit Roller Lash
K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner 1 Day Tatto in Black | Mac Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Laura Mercier – secret camouflage | NARS radiant creamy concealer – Vanilla
Benefit Precisely Brow Pencil – color 6
Benefit Gimme Brow – 05 Deep
Smashbox Contour Palette – Light to Medium
Make Up For Ever – B308 color Coral
Make Up For Ever – B106 color Shimmery Champagne
Tarte – Tarteist Quick Dry Matte Lip Paint color: Extra – Bright Red
Make Up For Ever – ULTRA HD LOOSE POWDER
Music: Italian Afternoon by Twin Musicom is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/…)